Barton Creek & Jungle Canopy
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Wear tennis shoes (NO water shoes allowed)
- Minimum Age: 12 years old
WHAT TO BRING
- Insect repellent
- A change of clothes is optional, during rainy season there is a short walk through an underground pool, so your shoes and the lower portion of your pants WILL get wet.
WHAT TO WEAR
- Long pants and long–sleeve shirts are advised.
- Hiking shoes or tennis should be worn, sandals not advised and flip-flop type shoes are prohibited.
- Lunch can be arranged at Ian Andersons’ Lodge. All meals served buffet family style offering a variety of vegetarian and meat dishes.
- Lunch can be arranged at Barton Creek.
Travel by helicopter, canoe and zip-line as you explore the mysterious Mayan underworld. In Barton Creek you’ll sit back, relax, and direct your 1,000,000-candle lamp at the amazing formations inside huge caves believed to be, Xibalba, the Mayan underworld. Then prepare to be awestruck by the jungle as you zip line, climb, and rappel your way through a labyrinth of jungle canopy. This adventure is not for the faint-of-heart!
Total Time for this activity ranges between 5 hr 30 minutes to 6hrs Depending your departure point and weather conditions.